Regardless of which political party you align yourself with, last night was a huge milestone for America, women’s rights, and human rights. For the first time in history, a woman was declared the official Democratic Presidential Nominee of the United States.
We have to pause and celebrate moments like this.
It’s downright inspiring.
Hillary Clinton broke an enormous barrier.
And when we see other people break barriers?
We feel inspired to break our own barriers.
I’ll say it again because it’s historic: last night, Hillary Clinton, a woman, became the Democratic Presidential Nominee.
Ride this historic moment.
Ride this wave of inspiration.
Use this momentum to break your own barrier.
- Start your own business.
- Take a leap of faith in that career change you’ve been dreaming about.
- Pour your heart, soul, and time into something that matters deeply to you.
- Ask for that promotion.
- Propose that special project you’ve been dying to start.
- Get out of your comfort zone.
- Align your actions and life with what lights you up inside.
- And If you don’t yet know what that is, find it.
- Choose love over fear,
“When there is no ceiling, the sky’s the limit” Hillary Clinton, 2016
Go ahead…make a commitment to take one action toward breaking a barrier of your own before the weekend is over. Let me know in the comments what this historic moment has inspired in you and share the post with your friends & family if you feel called.
I can’t wait to see what you do.
As always, thank you for reading!
Amy K Hall